Friday, January 25, 2013

Happier at Home by Gretchin Rubin

It's been over a year and a half since I have written in my blog.  And it feels like something that should be picked up again.  Many things have happened in this time including purchasing a new home and my engagement to my handsome, hardworking fiance.  Also, I have started a masters program and changed positions at my job.  All of these things have been great and I would like to see how I can be even happier...at home.  After all, the home is the foundation of peace and comfort inside and in the external world.  My next book will be Happier at Home by Gretchin Rubin.  Her mission, as it is explained online at www.happiness-project.com is, "...to concentrate on the factors that matter for home, such as possessions, marriage, time, parenthood, body, neighborhood."  What helpful tips will we learn? 

I hope you will join me on this reading journey.

Charissa

1 comment:

  1. WOW so many wonderful things have happened in your life all in the course of a year!! Congratulations! Looks like you are doing an amazing job of taking care of your happiness. I just got the book an hour ago, so I'm excited to learn together, Pina

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you have to say!