Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 19: Erroneous Zone FREE! (Dyer)

Last chapter of Wayne Dyer's, Your Erroneous Zones.  Here is a list of what a person would be like if they were free from erroneous zones:

1.  Comfortable doing just about anything.
2. Does not complain or wish things were different.
3. Enthusiastic about life.
4.  Absence of grumbling. (If it rains they like it.)
5.  They deal with the present moment.  It is what it is. Make the best of it.
6.  Free from guilt.
7. They can admit to making mistakes, but do not wallow in their guilt or wish they hadn't done something.
8.  Instead of being upset with you they'll go away or change the subject.
9.  No worrying.
10. They seek out experiences that are new and unfamiliar.
11. They are non procrastinators and live in this moment.
12.  They are independent



Tomorrow starts Wayne Dyer's latest book, The Shift (published March 2010). 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charissa,

    I am not a religious person, but I do enjoy reading your blog quite a bit. I like the idea of making one-self better every day.

    I also liked reading the 12 steps of the erroneous zones free person. I feel like that sometimes, especially when I happen to be relaxed and worry free. And I love that feeling.

    Keep posting! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you have to say!